• she loved words enough to know why they didn't matter

    About


    ~me
    I'm a 24-year-old girl from Hungary, who chases the opportunities to make the moment stay in a way she sees the world. I see photography in different ways: documenting the world a it is, self-expression and expression of concepts that can not be revealed in other ways.
    I currently live in the capital of Hungary, Budapest where I'm a student of commerce and marketing at a university. My passions include linguistics, photography and any kind of forms of art. I've been taking photos for more than 12 years.

    ~the blog
    The pictures are taken by me, please do not steal or use any of them.
    If you are aware of any kind of stealing or usage of my photos please contact me [see below].

    0 megjegyzés:

    Post a Comment

     

    Contact

    via e-mail: rouletti[@]citromail[dot]hu deviantArt: deviantArt account other blog: Photoblog

    Archive

    About